This unique opportunity has emerged within a tightly held cul de sac of Bomaderry. Built in the early 1980s and occupying a generous 1013sqm block, a smaller frontage expands to a beautifully sized landscaped backyard with a northern aspect.
• All bedrooms have ceiling fans
• Multiple living zones combine a lounge, family, dining & meals area
• Centrally positioned kitchen with breakfast bar
• Large veranda & covered outdoor entertaining space
• Double garage with automatic roller doors
• Reconditioned tile roof
• Ducted air conditioning & back-to-base alarm system
• Secure fenced backyard with vehicle side access
• 10,000 Litre water tank, multiple garden sheds & greenhouse
The grounds around the property are simply exquisite, manicured lawns, healthy citrus trees, variety of gardens, shrubs, ponds & leafy shaded sitting areas.
This spacious family home delivers on position, size & convenience, with everything you need close by, including shops, Woolworths, Aldi, primary, high and private schools, TAFE, childcare, sporting facilities, train station, transport and easy access to the princess highway (M1). A casual 15 minute drive to the village of Berry and the same to the Nowra CBD.
For all enquiries or to arrange an inspection, please contact Benji Ward on 0422 492 010 or email [email protected]
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||99|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||35 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||19|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||38 %|