Offered for the first time in over 30 years, this large family home embraces views of Jervis Bay with its magnificent crystal clear waters and the world renowned white sands of Hyams Beach that are located directly opposite this fabulously positioned property.
Situated in one of the most sought-after streets in Hyams Beach this home presents a rare offering, comprising of 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms over two levels. Jervis Bay views from living areas and bedrooms.
Property features include:
- spacious kitchen featuring a built-in corner pantry and new induction cooktop
- outdoor insect proof outdoor entertaining area leading off the kitchen / dining area and overlooking the back yard
- main bathroom with bath and separate shower
- large open lounge with views of the water leading onto the sunny north facing verandah
- solar hot water
- double lock up garage with internal access
- home can be locked off internally to enable dual self sufficient living (perfect if you want to holiday let part of the home)
- walking distance to local cafe for that ever important Sunday morning “pick-me-up”
- home is presented in excellent condition with superb scope for a renovation or rebuild (STCA)
Come along to our open homes and see for yourself the magnificent location of this home. Contact Danielle on 0407 226 032 for further information or if you would like to arrange a private inspection.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||6|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|