Impressive in its generous proportions, open plan living, large bedrooms and privileged street address, this unique home is finished to an exceptional standard and offers family living at its finest.
- Kitchen with walk-in pantry and breakfast bar
- Supersized dining & family room with air conditioning
- Separate formal lounge room
- Master suite at the rear has his/hers walk in robe plus large ensuite
- Main bathroom features a separate WC
- Timber floorboards throughout with carpet in the lounge/ bedrooms
- North facing entertaining area
- Backyard access from the extra wide double lock up garage
- Stencil-create double driveway
- Landscaped gardens, stone stack retaining walls, and garden shed
Set on a 715sqm parcel enjoying close proximity to new Worrigee shopping village. Drive, ride or stroll to Worrigee Sports Club, 18 hole golf course, schools, medical centre and child care. Within 10 minutes drive to Nowra CBD, HMAS Albatross, University and TAFE.
To book your inspection please contact Benji Ward on 0422 492 010 or email [email protected]
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||92|
|Median Rental Price||$535 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||45 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|
|Median Rental Price||$410 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||30 %|