This well-established three bedroom family home in North Nowra will appeal to the first home buyer or astute investor. It’s all original yet comfortable, whilst offering an exciting scope to enhance & meet your own family needs. Located only moments to North Nowra shops, medical centre, schools, 18 hole golf course and a short commute to the Nowra CBD.
- Tidy original kitchen with separate dining room
- Lounge room with reverse cycle air conditioning
- Three bedrooms, plus sunroom
- Large entertaining pergola to the rear with 2nd W/C
- Drive through carport to a detached garage / workshop
- North facing secure backyard with established gardens, lawns and concrete areas
- Level block with an area size of 664sqm
-Estimated rental return of approx. $450.
This is not one to miss, nor one that will last long! To organise a private inspection or video walk-through, please contact Josh Adams 0435 739 560 or Benji Ward 0422 492 010.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||114|
|Median Rental Price||$470 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||31 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||12|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||32 %|