Generously proportioned throughout, with almost all aspects renovated or updated. Seize this outstanding opportunity to acquire this modernised family home on a 807m2 block, perfect for somebody who is looking for a property with very little to do.
- Each of the 4 bedrooms has a built in robe
- Master suite features a walk-in-robe, brand new ensuite and air conditioning
- Renovated main bathroom with bath, timber features and modern tiling
- Updated laundry with powder room
- Wonderfully large kitchen with breakfast bar and dining space
- Lounge space opens to an enclosed outdoor entertaining
- Three air conditioning units, alarmed, & energy efficient solar system
- Single garage with extra storage space
- Freshly painted internals, externals, paths and driveway
North facing back yard features a gorgeous barbeque and sitting area, large vegie garden, greenhouse, garden sheds and plenty of grassy room for the kids to roam. Whilst an enchanting front yard features an array of gardens, with irrigation system.
Located a short distance from the North Nowra shops, primary schools, medical centre, tavern and a short trip to the Nowra CBD, golf course and Shoalhaven river.
It’s a must see, for further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Benji Ward on 0422 492 010.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||109|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||29 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||10|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||38 %|