Due to new Government restrictions, all open houses are cancelled until further notice. We are still open for business and look forward to showing you through our properties in a different way. Appointments are by private inspection only or view here: https://youtu.be/tv13g0BA—k
Offered to the market for the first time, this brick & tile 2-storey 4 bedroom home has been tightly held by the one family since construction. The most recent updates on the kitchen & 2 bathrooms have the home beautifully presented and move in ready. This property is the perfect escape if you are looking for a position on the Shoalhaven River on arguably Nowra’s best street. Some standout features of the home include: -
- Light-filled combined living & dining area with river views and reverse cycle air conditioner unit
- Renovated Kitchen with polished timber floors
- 2 bedrooms upstairs with built in robes, remaining 2 bedrooms downstairs.
- 2 renovated bathrooms (upstairs/downstairs)
- 3 car spaces; 2 lock up garages, 1 autodoor with drive through & internal access
- Solar Hot water system
- North-facing front balcony with views of the Shoalhaven River and Cambewarra Mountain.
Located just down the road from the Wharf Rd Boat Ramp this property is perfectly located for water sport enthusiasts. The River provides great water skiing or fishing right at your door step.
This home is a must-see if you are considering making the move to the River side. For more information or to schedule an inspection please contact Ben Weissel directly on 0422 186 074 or Jared Cochrane on 0404 210 824.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||142|
|Median Rental Price||$385 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||24 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||31|
|Median Rental Price||$310 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||43 %|