Located in the quaint fishing village of Greenwell Point, 66 Greens Road offers itself to any lifestyle. Located just minutes away from the river, school, bowling club and Local Township this property truly offers a lifestyle you could get used to.
This rendered brick home features four bedrooms all with built-in robes, a large lounge area with reverse cycle air-conditioning & gas point, a rumpus / second living area to the rear, recently renovated kitchen and covered entertaining space out the back.
Other great features of this property include:
- Uninterrupted farm and rural outlook from the front of the property.
- Side access to the rear via carport.
- Second w/c off the laundry.
- Plumbed in fridge outlet.
- New side and rear fencing recently completed.
- Garden sheds to the rear of the property.
To find out more about this fantastic property or to arrange a private inspection call Corey Hamilton on 0474705842 or Peter Rapley on 0402 267 411
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||30|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|