Tucked into a corner on the high side of a well-established North Nowra estate, lined with palm trees on either side of extra wide streets, is house Number 7. The home is conveniently built closer to the front of the block – making for a smaller front yard, however resulting in a huge backyard space. Perfect for those afternoon barbeques, kids and pets have plenty of room to roam! The centrepiece of this playful backyard is a large fishpond, fish included, wooden bridge and landscaped garden surrounds this 828m2 approx. block.
Additional features include:
• Kitchen with stainless steel oven and dishwasher
• Lounge room with reverse cycle air conditioning
• Three bedrooms, main with mirrored built-ins
• Three-way bathroom
• Covered entertaining space
• Detached double garage with accessible backyard
• A generous sized 828m2 block
• Currently leased until January 2021
To organise an inspection please contact Benji Ward at Raine & Horne Nowra on 0422 492 010.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?