This beautiful family home is hidden amongst a leafy green setting, from manicured gardens to stunning trees. Giving a distinct Japanese influence which adds to the style and relaxed feeling you enjoy while taking it easy in your own space. This home conveys a touch of class that takes it to the next level. Situated in Bomaderry’s sought after Sheridan Gardens Estate, this beauty is a must to view.
- Beechwood built home with bigger then average bedroom sizes
- 4 bedrooms with built in robes + study (master with ensuite & walk in robe)
- A large separate family space
- Open plan kitchen, living & dining area with views of the Cambewarra Mountain from the dining window
- Fireplace & reverse cycle air conditioning
- Renovated kitchen making it more modern & spacious, featuring stone looking bench tops, stainless steel appliances & endless storage space
- Laundry room with external access to the yard
- Double car lock up garage with internal access & auto door
- Step outdoors to find a fantastic covered alfresco entertaining area with Northerly aspect
Going to Auction on 28th October 2020, contact Jamie Gossage for more information on 0413 725 862.