Sold at Auction by Chris Weston & Georgia Weston
A wonderful location in a relatively quiet street, just two streets back from the sea front.
A very adaptable – 560sqm allotment together with rear lane public road access. Many opportunities here to extensively renovate or simply build a new home.
Current accommodation includes three bedrooms with central hallway and two rooms opened up into dining and lounge, with reverse cycle split system. The separate kitchen offers Chef 4 hotplate gas top stove and plenty of cupboards.
The bathroom offers shower, toilet and vanity. There is also a second toilet in the laundry.
The backyard is quite spacious, together with an orange tree and grapefruit tree. There is also a 6.5m x 3.5m single garage with concrete floor. The power has been disconnected (from the house to the shed).
A wonderful opportunity to live in a vibrant community with easy access to multiple schools, extensive shopping, family parks, as well as the pristine beaches. A great lifestyle together with a relatively easy run straight into the CBD of Adelaide.
• Council – City of Charles Sturt
• Total Rates – 17/18 Financial Year $1,491.35
• Natural Resources Levy $53.80
• Zoning – Residential (Mid Suburban Policy Area 16)
• SA Water – $73.10 per quarter plus usage
• Sewer – $140.98 per quarter
• Emergency Services Levy – $321.45 per annum
• Land Tax – Current status as property was leased $735
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||83|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||26|
|Median Rental Price||$335 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|