C1847 stone cottage with later extensions peacefully situated on 10.47 Ha (25.9 acres), featuring 3 bedrooms, formal living and dining, plus large sun room. Extensive shedding and water supply.
- Cosy living with vaulted timber ceilings and s.c. heater.
- 3 bedrooms.
- Slate floored dining off kitchen.
- Kitchen features dbl sink, electric range, wood stove and walk-in pantry.
- Bathroom with sep. bath & shower. Laundry.
- Slate floored sun room, which opens to rear deck.
- 5 kw solar system.
- 13m x 6m garage/workshop.
- 26m x 6m hay/machinery shed with tack room and stables.
- Equipped bore.
- Rainwater storage – 10,000gal.
- Dressage ring & arena (needs reinstating)
- Cattle yards.
The 10.47Ha (25.9 acres) property is gently undulating with a good selection of gums and shelter pines, ideal for horses/cattle/sheep. Currently fenced for cattle.