Prestigiously positioned in one of Hyde Park’s most sought-after leafy streets, this solid, enticing home, cast across two titles presents a rare and exciting opportunity for the astute buyer.
Built around 1905, the home presents tasteful early features of the era including high ceilings, double size bedrooms and polished timber floors flow throughout the home.
Undeniably stylish and tastefully refurbished to offer a luminous modern feel, the practical kitchen looks over and opens up via serving window to the outside, undercover entertaining area featuring easy slide blinds to enclose the space and radiant overhead heaters.
The spacious, sun drenched rear yard offers complete privacy for the gas heated plunge pool and rear street access is available from Macklin Lane and Gully Street (right of way).
Located within one of Adelaide’s most desirable suburbs – and offering the chance to enjoy all the advantages of a low maintenance and coveted lifestyle or embrace a rare opportunity to redevelop.
This Hyde Park home, in a whisper quiet setting is an ideally positioned residence, perfect for an owner-occupier, development opportunity (STCC) or as an ideal future ‘nest egg’.
- Two Titles
- Access from three streets
- North facing pool area (gas heated plunge pool)
- Three spacious bedrooms (two with built in robes)
- Rear private study
- High ornate ceilings, original timber floors
- Spacious lounge / dining area
- Neatly appointed 12 month old kitchen with service window to outside entertaining
- Integrated stainless steel appliances
- Separate internal laundry, storage
- Second toilet & pool facilities room
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Dry cellar
- Secure parking via a single carport with remote door and second roller door
- 8 Solar panels servicing a 3KW inverter (approx.)
- Fully automated watering system for the garden
- Footsteps to Unley Road and King William Street
HYDE PARK Within footsteps of in vogue Unley Road & King William Road, Unley Shopping Centre, restaurant/cafes including Ichitaro Dining Room, Assaggio Ristorante, MELT, Nutrition Republic, The Pot, CIBO, Unley Oval, Walford, close proximity to Unley Primary, Concordia College, Scotch College, Pultney and so much more.
Ideal proximity to the city centre is another welcome lifestyle option, being only a five minute drive to the CBD and a short walk to the tram or bus stop, which also extends to Glenelg.
CT Reference: Volume 5446 Folio 13 (Allotment 155)
CT Reference: Volume 5416 Folio 859 (Allotment 156)
Year Built: C.1905 (approx.)
Land: 432 sqm (approx. Total)
Lot 155 203.29sqm (approx.)
Lot 156 229.36sqm (approx)
Council: Unley City Council
Zone / Policy: RS – Residential Streetscape (Built Form)C(BF)8.5 – Policy Area 8 – Compact (Built Form) Precinct 8.5
Council Rates: $2348pa approx
ESL: $200.10 pa approx.
SA Water: $416.57 p/q
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||30|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||5|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|