The property situated in a quiet cul-de-sac features a substantial residence (c1994) offering 4 bedrooms, formal living, formal dining, family/games and a generous outdoor entertainment area and an artist/retreat studio. Double garage.
- Main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite.
- All other bedrooms having built-ins.
- Formal living and dining off entrance hall.
- Slate floored open planned family/games – informal dining – kitchen with s.c. heater.
- Kitchen feat. walk-in pantry, dishwasher, dbl sink, electric range.
- Main bathroom with sep. wc and linen press.
- Family area opens to a gabled roof outdoor entertainment area.
- Heating and cooling provided by fully ducted air conditioning and s.c. heater.
- Studio – ideal for an office/studio or retreat, fully air conditioned.
- Dbl garage under main roof with electric roller doors.
- Garden shed x 2
- Solar panels – 7kw system.
- Rainwater – approx. 5000k litres.
- fully established garden.
A superbly presented property offering a large family residence on a generous sized allotment with self-sufficiency in mind and situated in the well established Kenton Park Estate.