The 31Ha (76.6 acres) property overlooks the surrounding rural countryside and features a substantial residence C2001) offering 4 bedrooms, office, games room, formal living, formal dining, open planned family/games, meals and kitchen. The family room opens to an extensive outdoor entertaining area.
- Main bedroom features walk-in robe and ensuite.
- Built-ins in one other bedroom.
- Dedicated office/5th bedroom.
- Formal living and dining.
- Open planned family – games opens to the outdoor gables roof patio.
- Kitchen features timber cupboards, gas cooktop and electric under bench oven, dishwasher and walk-in pantry.
- Heating and cooling with s.c. heater and RC/AC.
- Main bathroom with sep. wc and linen press.
- Store room – handy for the suitcases etc.
- Double carport umr.
- 12m x6m workshop with conc. floor, power & light.
- Hay shed – 12m x 8m with conc. floor, power & light.
- Tack room – 8m x 5m with conc. floor, power & light.
- Day yards x 3.
- Arena 70m x 40m.
- Sundry small sheds.
- Dam & rainwater storage.
This 31 Ha flat to gently undulating property will suit a family looking for quality and privacy at the gateway to the Barossa. It is fenced into 9 paddocks and ideally suited for horses or other rural pursuits and offers a quite lifestyle in the Adelaide Hills.