Delightful property situated at the edge of the township and with a c1973 residence on approx. 2000sqm allotment and views over Kenton Hill and surrounding rural countryside. The residence features 3 bedrooms, formal living and dining and family room that opens to a covered patio/pergola. In-ground pool for the summer fun. Extensive shedding.
- Formal living with polished timber floor opens to the front patio.
- Dining off the kitchen with polished timber floors.
- Family room open to the front patio
- Kitchen features all electric appliances including dishwasher.
- All bedrooms have built-in robes.
- Covered front patio/pergola takes in the view over Kenton Hill.
- Ducted RC/AC throughout.
- Solar HWS and Solar panels – 2.1kw.
- Inground pool with solar heating and cover pergola – the great summer entertainer.
Other Great Features:
- Fully established garden with 11 fruit trees already producing fruit as well as about 11 veggie bays ready for spring/summer planting.
- 10.5×5.9m workshop with conc. floor & power/light, plus attached carport.
- 9.0×6.5m workshop with conc. floor and power/light, plus attached carport.
- Rainwater storage plumbed to the house.
- Sundry small shedding.
General Comment – Where else can you find such a wonderful combination of a quality residence with the added amenity of home based entertainment areas and excellent shedding on a 1/2 acre.