** S O L D **
Welcome to 48 Matthew Smillie Drive Nairne, an immaculately presented and well maintained property
- now ready for one lucky family to enjoy!
The 1992 built residence is well positioned on a large 1,250sqm allotment. Features of the home include:
- 3 bedrooms, master with walk-in robe and sparkling new ensuite
- Built-in robes
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Formal lounge linking with dining room
- Separate family room with meals area
- Daiken reverse cycle air conditioning
- Nectre 'Baker's Oven' slow combustion log fire
- Main bathroom with separate bath & shower, water closet and vanity area
- Double garage under main roof, remote doors
- Solar power system with 18 panels
The alfresco undercover entertaining area overlooks the landscaped garden and grounds. There is an array of plants and mature trees including fig, lemon, plum and raised beds so you can grow your own veggies.
Your home handyman will disappear forever into the 6m x 7m garage workshop which has concrete floor, light, power plus adjoining wood storage area.
Further up on the land is 'Cluckingham Palace', a special place that guarantees fresh eggs every morning.
Nairne is a charming Adelaide Hills Township. You will love the Main Street which offers cafes, bakeries, a new supermarket, restaurants, Hotel and speciality stores.
A great community and a great place for your family to live!