The Surprise is Inside!
Circa 2013, this chic family home offers superb living on a low maintenance allotment of approximately 431sqm without compromising on space or quality.
Situated very conveniently within walking distance to Littlehampton School, local shopping and just a short drive to all that Mount Barker offers.
The property has been fastidiously maintained by the current tenants and offers a wonderful opportunity for investors to add to their portfolio with a rental agreement until July 2021 at a current rental of $415 per week.
This wonderfully designed home features;
• A welcoming entry with floating timber floors
• 4 good sized bedrooms, the main with walk in robe and ensuite bathroom
• Main bathroom in neutral tonings with bath
• Spacious open plan living areas with sliding doors to the rear
• Spacious, well planned kitchen with ample bench space
• Timber decked entertaining area which is the perfect spot to soak up the gum studded outlook
• Easy care rear grounds with room to potter
• Garden shed
Additional features include:
• Carport and off street parking
• Split system air conditioners in 3 rooms
• Separate laundry
• 3 w.c’s
• A reserve at your back door to access and enjoy
You will love this one!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||51|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$330 p.w.|