Ideal as a 1st Home, Downsizer or Investment Property!
The front and a side boundary of this delightful home overlooks parklands with a playground and established trees which entice visiting birdlife and there also many nearby walking trails options with many parks interspersed amongst homes!
• Lounge/dining room with both split system air conditioner (new) & reverse cycle air conditioner window unit
• Adjacent kitchen with gas stove, ample bench space and storage
• 3 bedrooms, master spacious and remaining 2 comfortable size
• Tiled bathroom with bathtub, separate shower and handbasin
• Tiled separate w.c.
• Tiled separate laundry with built in linen press and exit door to the rear yard
• 2nd linen press in entrance lobby area
• Lovely front tiled porch, rear verandah
• Undercover entertaining area and/or reinstate as carport usage too
• Huge shed, partly presented as bedsitter/4th bedroom (with incomplete bathroom)
• Remainder is 2 car garage with dual sliding doors and a personnel door
• Entrance via Harmer Court to driveway to garage
• Ample space/option to park multiple vehicles
• Established garden areas, shadecloth covered pergola, internal fencing.
• 838sqm (approx.) land.
A very special feature of this home is its’ pleasant ambience and stained timber door and window frames and skirting boards. New vinyl plank flooring throughout. This home has an excellent floor plan layout, with room sizes which are simply perfect for those not wanting or needing very large rooms, but still wanting comfortably adequate room sizes.
Great location not only lifestyle-wise, but also for proximity for all tiers of schooling, shopping and all other facilities.
A current rental appraisal suggests the property could be rented between $340 to $350 per week!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||39|
|Median Rental Price||$330 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||11|
|Median Rental Price||$280 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|