867c Callington Road, Hartley, SA 5255
**SOLD** Escape the Hustle & Bustle...
Circa 1955 well maintained and beautifully presented stone and brick home situated on 1.42 acres of tranquillity. The home is surrounded by larger acreage properties giving you that real country feel.
The property features;
• 3 good sized bedroom (2 with robes)
• Living room with slow combustion heater
• Spacious dining room with air conditioner
• Large eat in kitchen
• Updated, modern bathroom
• Separate laundry
• Separate wc
• Quaint sunroom/reading room Outside offers;
• Extensive, breezy outdoor entertaining area with picturesque garden beds
• Ample shedding with modern 18m x 9m high bay garage with adjoining office hut
- ideal work from home set up
• Additional outbuilding provides a rumpus room, complete with a fire pit alongside for those fresh Winter night gatherings.
• Chook run
• Approximately 75,000-litres rainwater storage plus unequipped bore (requires new pump). Located only approximately 12 minutes drive to Strathalbyn, and 20 minutes drive to Mount Barker. Easy access to the South Eastern Freeway with an approximate travel time of 40 minutes to Adelaide. Plenty of scope and opportunity!
- Property ID: L17113495
- Property Type:House
- Land Area:1.42 acre