Ideal location for the country lifestyle combined with ‘homegrown’ Commercial horticultural production/activities.
- Gently sloping North facing land
- 3 phase power on the property – 65amps/phase.
- Shed complex 10x x 7m plus 15mx7m with cement floor, light & power.
- Plant/truck loading bay next to shed.
- 5Mg/L Water Licence available
- Excellent high yield bore
– States drilled to depth of 35 metres.
– 21-28 metres – 8,000 gallons/hour output
– 28-35 metres – 15,000 gallons/hour output
– Total salts approximately 1,200ppm
– Quoted as having pumping output of 10,000 gallons/hour.
- The bore pumps into large approximately 1 million gallon dam. Pump next to dam (currently not working) – used to irrigate the property, when used as a strawberry farm.
Well situated on edge of township just a short drive (or a ‘fitness walk’!) to all township amenities and just 30 minutes to the Tollgate.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||95|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||13|
|Median Rental Price||$305 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|