Nestled in the exclusive Roundhouse Place, a unique enclave of all-new quality homes, this architecturally designed abode offers contemporary coastal living at its best. Just 12 months young, the captivating and private residence provides a statement in style for the discerning buyer. With a perfect Northerly aspect, this hilltop property is set amongst just 6 freestanding townhouses which are all owner-occupied and have very low strata levies.
Created specifically with the coveted North Coast lifestyle in mind, the property provides a chic yet laidback ambience with seamless indoor-outdoor living flowing to verandahs and beautiful gardens. This is surely the ideal setting to rest, relax and rejuvenate or invite your friends to reconnect at your own coastal retreat. Nothing beats the fresh salty air, sandy feet and leisurely mood of days spent beachside.
Thanks to its premier, elevated cul-de-sac location, you can enjoy amazing ocean views from this freestanding designer townhouse.
A selection of the property’s quality features and finishes include:
• Three spacious bedrooms, complete with built-in robes and ceiling fans
• Luxurious master suite featuring an elegant ensuite with floor-to-ceiling tiles, dressing room/WIR and covered balcony with ocean and hinterland views
• Chic family bathroom featuring floor-to-ceiling tiles, recessed basins and Caesarstone benchtops
• Laundry with plenty of cupboard space
• Downstairs powder room with 3rd toilet
• Spacious open plan living and dining areas flow to the inviting covered alfresco
• Designer kitchen with Bosch appliances, gas cooking, double cartridge water filter with bench top tap and waterfall Caesarstone benchtops
• Hard-wearing, easy care blackbutt engineered flooring to living, dining and kitchen
• Pure wool carpet to all bedrooms
• Air conditioning to living, dining, kitchen and master bedroom
• Customer sunscreen blinds to living and kitchen areas
• Ceiling fans to all bedrooms and living/dining areas
• High ceilings throughout
• Every room bathed in natural light
• Gas hot water
• Ample storage
• Beautiful landscaped gardens
• Pet-friendly, fully fenced yard with two gated entrances
• Oversized double garage with epoxy flooring and storage area
• NBN connected with Fibre to the House
• Rainwater tank to garden, WC and laundry
For a casual evening meal or round of golf on the championship course, Ocean Shores Country Club is just 400 metres from your door. The pristine sands and clear waters of New Brighton Beach are only 3 minutes away, while Ocean Village shopping centre with its supermarket, bakery, tavern and specialty stores, is 2 minutes’ drive.
Pop down to beautiful Brunswick Heads for a paddle on the river or further dining options, only 5 minutes’ away. Nearby Mullumbimby and Byron Bay are both 15 minutes and you’re just 30 minutes to Gold Coast Airport for all your national and international transport connections.
This fabulous property will surely appeal to the savvy investor, young families, professional couples, retirees or those seeking a coastal escape/weekender. With the unprecedented and growing demand for this unspoilt corner of the stunning Far North Coast, this property is sure to be snapped up quickly. Don’t miss out – call Julie-Ann Manahan now on 0411 081 118 to arrange your personal inspection.
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||87|
|Median Rental Price||$585 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||30|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|