Motivated Vendors! Rarely do we come across a prime, income-producing rural property offering such a large array of attractive features located so close to the coast. Comprising 35 hectares, the property offers three homes, with bitumen road access to two of them, a pretty, seasonally rain-fed creek and pockets of pristine rainforest. This is surely the ideal rural lifestyle with income!
The property’s substantial main residence comprises:
- Three bedrooms with ensuite and walk-in robe to the oversized master
- Separate, spacious lounge, dining and living areas plus an inviting, sunlit breakfast room
- Country-style kitchen with timber benchtops and dishwasher
- Wood fire heater plus 5 tons of stored wood
- 35,000 litre tank with pressure pump
- Spacious patio and gazebo for alfresco entertaining
- New sunroom opening onto rear deck with stairs down to rainforest walks
The cottage offers:
- Three bedrooms plus study, two bathrooms
- Air conditioning lounge/dining, plus separate kitchen
- Large verandas with picturesque views over the farm
- 2 × 35,000 litre water tanks with pressure pump
- Large carport and fully enclosed small shed
An additional studio features three bedrooms, an open plan kitchen/lounge/dining area, large veranda with pretty rural outlook, water tank and carport. There’s also a large and small shed for extra space. Internet and TV is available to all homes via satellite, with phone landlines in place in the main house and cottage.
The property is certified organic, plus you have an array of well-established fruit trees and gardens, cattle, sheep and chickens for those fresh farm eggs. A substantial amount of farm management equipment, including mowers, tools are included in the sale, as well as a farm tabletop 4WD. Your farm water supply includes a natural spring feeding 2 × 30,000 litre tanks high up on the mountain, plus a gazetted main creek.
The many, varied options for this property include: Live in the main residence and generate income by renting out the additional houses, buy the property jointly with family and share the farm lifestyle, or simply enjoy this peaceful property as your rural retreat.
From this fabulous location, you’re just 5 minutes’ drive to Billinudgel village, 10 minutes to Ocean Shores, 12 minutes to beautiful South Golden Beach for an ocean swim and only 30 minutes to vibrant Byron Bay. For national and international travel connections, Gold Coast Airport is just over 30 minutes’ drive north.
This income-producing farm is fully set up and ready to go, just waiting for the new owner to arrive. With so much on offer, you simply must inspect this premier rural holding to appreciate the improvement and opportunity available here. Inspection is by appointment only. Please call Jason Dittmar on 0477 222 452 to arrange your appointment to view this incredible property.