PLEASE CALL TANIA SHEPPARD TO ARRANGE YOUR PRIVATE INSPECTION 0436 033 636.During lockdown
With elevated hinterland and golf course views, amazing sunsets and a beautiful breeze, this modern and fully renovated family home awaits you!
This property is immaculately presented and beautifully styled throughout for laidback living and easy sophistication. There are three bedrooms all with BIRS, plus an additional studio bedroom downstairs with a lounge area and bathroom. The two sparkling bathrooms upstairs, one of which is an en suite attached to the master bedroom, are an absolute dream with immaculate tiling and luxe tapware and vanity.
Whip up a feast for family and friends in the modern kitchen – there’s loads of space courtesy of the island bench. The living area features high quality floorboards and natural light floods the space creating an easy-breezy feeling the north coast of NSW is so well known for. Enjoy spectacular sunsets from the deck or watch the kids play in the lovely north-east facing backyard from the undercover alfresco area. Make the most of the subtropical climate and abundant space – there is a current DA approval for an extended, covered deck and a double carport.
When it comes to leisure activities, you’ll be spoilt for choice in this spacious and conveniently located property in friendly Banora Point. Enjoy easy access to Banora Shopping Village and golf course, while also being a short drive to the M1, beautiful Gold Coast beaches and airport. Club Banora is also nearby with world-class facilities such as lawn bowls, Olympic size swimming pool and all-weather tennis courts. There’s a lovely river trail to explore in the neighbourhood, as well as a dog-friendly park. It goes without saying there are some fantastic schools in the area as well.
• Beautifully renovated and styled free standing home.
• Three bedrooms plus a downstairs studio – the master bedroom features an ensuite.
• Two bathrooms with feature tiling.
• Easy Care floors in living and kitchen area.
• Downstairs studio – bedroom, lounge and bathroom.
• Built in robes in all bedrooms.
• Plenty of linen storage.
• Spacious laundry.
• Lovely, large backyard with coveted north-east aspect.
• Off-street parking for two cars.
• Spacious deck with views of the golf course, hinterland and sunset views.
• Modern kitchen with abundant storage, high-quality appliances and feature pendant lights over the island bench.
• Lovely rear garden with a 40 year old Avocado tree.
• Quiet location with great neighbours.
• DA approval for a double carport and extended, covered deck.
• 900m to Banora Point Primary School, 3.5km to Banora Point High School, 6.6 km to Lindisfarne Anglican School.
• 11.2 kms to Gold Coast Airport and 82.7 kms to Ballina Airport.
• 61.9 kms to glamourous Byron Bay, 16 km to Cabarita and 8.7 km to iconic Kirra Beach.
• 4.1 kms to shops, cafes and medical centre at Banora Point Shopping Village.
Properties like this don’t come along every day. Contact Tania Sheppard today 0436 033 636.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||343|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||34 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||160|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|