Have you been seeking the perfect home to enjoy an easy care coastal lifestyle? A place where you can put your feet up, relax and chill out? Here it is!
This delightful single level home on a flat block is set in a peaceful cul-de-sac and offers a northerly aspect. There’s plenty of privacy, a light, bright and welcoming ambience… and it’s located just 4 minutes from the unspoilt sands of New Brighton beach!
Working from home? This fabulous property offers a third garage or studio space (stca), which is ideal as a home office or practitioner’s room.
Inside, the brick and Colorbond home features:
• Four bedrooms, complete with built-in robes
• Ensuite and reverse cycle air conditioning to master bedroom
• Open plan family living and dining area with reverse cycle air conditioning
• Large covered alfresco dining and living space
• Well-appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances and corner pantry
• Fenced inground swimming pool, ready to be connected to solar for heating
• Solar Edge 16 panels 4Kw – battery ready
• Double garage plus 3rd garage or studio space
• Side access for your trailer or boat
• Gas hot water
• Raised vegie gardens and low maintenance gardens, easy mowing
• Fully fenced yard
• 771 square metre block
• Easy access to M1 motorway
You have easy access to nearby Waterlily Park, the perfect spot for a family picnic or for the kids to feed the ducks and enjoy the playground. Ocean Village shopping centre is just 3 minutes’ away, you’ll find the supermarket, bakery, medical centre and tavern. Ocean Shores Country Club is just 3 minutes’ drive, for a round of golf on the championship course or a delicious meal for lunch or dinner. There’s also a bus stop at the corner and Ocean Shores Public School is just 6 minutes’ drive from your door.
With access to the freeway nearby, you can be in Brunswick Heads in 5 minutes, Mullumbimby in 10 minutes, Byron Bay in under 20 minutes or Tweed Heads for major shopping in 30 minutes. Gold Coast Airport, for all your national and international transport connections, is 35 minutes’ drive north.
This property offers a fantastic opportunity to purchase a low maintenance home where you can enjoy an idyllic, relaxed North Byron Coastal Lifestyle. Call Tania Sheppard on 0436 033 636 or 0266 80 5000 to arrange your personal viewing today.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||120|
|Median Rental Price||$778 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||50 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||42|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||30 %|