Make your dream coastal lifestyle a reality in this spacious, renovated seaside retreat in beautiful South Golden Beach. All the hard work has been done, so you can simply move in, put your feet up and enjoy everything on offer in this gorgeous, peaceful beachside haven.
The property is located in a quiet family-friendly street & just 850 metres’ stroll to the unspoilt sands and clear waters of beautiful South Golden Beach, or you can wander to the community gardens, local shop or primary school nearby. You’re also just up the road from the footbridge across Capricornia Canal, which is the ideal place for kayaking or a spot of fishing.
Beyond the contemporary faade, this spacious and welcoming split-level home is filled with natural light and fresh ocean breezes, thanks to the effective use of high ceilings, louvres and feature windows.
Among the many other features of this impressive home are:
• Four bedrooms plus Study or fifth bedroom, ceiling fans and built-in robes
• Private master bedroom/parents’ retreat with ensuite and your own balcony
• Spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen areas overlooking the backyard and pool
• Roomy, covered deck for alfresco entertaining or a quiet barbecue lunch with the friends
• Chef’s kitchen features quality timber cabinetry, stone benchtops, a new 900mm wide oven and new dishwasher
• Air conditioning, tinted windows
• New Thermalite shutters and quality blinds throughout
• Double garage with storage shelves
• Saltwater pool, new pool fencing and backyard landscaping
• Security fireproof safe, deadlocks and window locks
• 1Kw solar panels, solar hot water and two grey water tanks + new ‘Rainman’ pump
• Repainted inside and out
• 639 square metre block
The location is incredibly convenient, with Ocean Shores Primary School just 3 minutes’ drive away. In just 30 minutes, you’re at the Gold Coast Airport, or drive 15 minutes south and you’re in Byron Bay. For sporting or entertainment pursuits, the Ocean Shores Country Club is just 6 minutes away.
With plenty of room for the whole family and such an awesome lifestyle on offer, this property will be in high demand. Call Julie-Ann Manahan on 0411 081 118 to arrange your personal inspection today.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||19|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||34 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|