Offering a range of lifestyle options, this well-presented brick and tile family home with ocean views is sure to please. Whether you’re an investor, you work from home or you need guest accommodation, you’ll find a host of options here at 10 Wirruna Avenue.
Sit back, relax and enjoy or entertain your family and friends with the lovely views from the long front veranda as your backdrop. Inside the light and bright home, you’ll discover a spacious floorplan which incorporates space, lifestyle and potentially a home-based business.
Just some of this fabulous property’s features include:
• Three bedrooms, complete with built-in robes
• Two bathrooms plus extra toilet
• Easy-care tiled family living area with built-in bar
• Formal lounge and dining room
• Extra living room/media room/home office downstairs
• Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
• Galley-style kitchen with corner pantry
• Double garage with internal access
• Additional parking for two vehicles at the side of the home
• Level access to both upstairs and downstairs
• Internal and external staircases
• Suspended concrete floor
• Solar panels
• Security screens
• Room for a pool on the 797 square metre block.
• Landscaped gardens
This inviting property is situated just a 1-minute drive to local shops and Ocean Shores Tavern, 3 minutes’ drive to Ocean Shores Country Club and only 4 minutes to New Brighton beach. Ocean Shores Public School is an 8-minute drive, Brunswick Heads is just 5 minutes away and vibrant Byron Bay is only 15 minutes. Gold Coast Airport, for all your important transport connects, is 35 minutes’ drive North.
For further details or to arrange your personal inspection, call Jason Dittmar on 0477 222 452 today.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||74|
|Median Rental Price||$580 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||38 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||25|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|