Nestled beneath the imposing Border Ranges, adjoining the pristine Limpinwood Nature Reserve, Hidden Creek Outdoor Education and Adventure Camp offers a unique business opportunity for the astute purchaser.
This appealing retreat-style property comprises 426 acres (172.4 hectares) of old growth rainforest, lush green pastures and panoramic views to Mount Warning, with the crystal-clear Hidden Creek running through it, all in a private and tranquil setting.
Approved for 100 people as an outdoor education facility, this picturesque property would be ideal as a school or scout camp, equestrian centre, tourism operation, health and wellness, meditation or respite retreat, or a large family compound. Zoned RU2, the property is sub-dividable (STCA) and could easily be split into 3 or 4 properties, providing the opportunity to develop, retaining one block and selling the others.
The current infrastructure includes:
• Large bunkhouse offering accommodation for up to 40 people + 4 additional bedrooms + amenities block
• Approved for 100 people
• 3 x self-contained cabins with central barbecue area
• Huge dining hall, multi-purpose room and commercial kitchen with full cool room
• Large machinery shed
• Potential to accommodate a large group when camping
• Commercial-sized septic system
• 10km of established tracks for bushwalking, hiking, mountain biking and orienteering
• Established 4×4 trails
• Abseiling and rope courses
• Internal road network
• Two dams
• High rainfall area with permanent creek providing “first water”
There is a large cleared area which is partially fenced, making it ideal for cattle, horses or other livestock, plus a full-size sports/rugby field.
This captivating property is located just 10 minutes from the historic Tyalgum village, 15 minutes to Chillingham and only 40 minutes to the gorgeous beaches of the Tweed Coast. Gold Coast Airport, with its national and international transport connections, is around 50 minutes’ drive and bohemian Byron Bay is just over 1 hour south.
This is indeed a rare opportunity to acquire a substantial land holding with existing infrastructure and approval in place, plus the potential for further development. For further details on this incredible offering, or to arrange your personal inspection, call Jason Dittmar on 0477 222 452.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||3|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|