Burringbar is fast becoming a North Coast property hotspot due to the village’s peaceful ambience, the friendly, welcoming community and its close proximity to the coast.
If you’re looking for plenty of room for the kids to safely run free in your back yard? You’ve got it here, with a massive 1655 square metre block!
Sitting pretty in an elevated position within a quiet cul-de-sac, this perfect family home is ideal for the family who enjoys relaxing or entertaining at home. Whether you prefer to simply put your feet up and chill out with a cuppa, or host a party for your family and friends, there’s plenty of space in the large, covered alfresco entertaining area at the rear of the home.
During the warmer months, you can also entertain beside your very own sparkling saltwater in-ground pool bliss!
Just some of this fantastic, low maintenance property’s features are:
• Three spacious bedrooms
• Ensuite to the master bedroom, including your very own spa to relax in
• Spacious open plan living and dining areas with built-in bar
• Tidy white kitchen with stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher
• Reverse cycle air conditioning in the kitchen/living area
• Large windows bring in the natural light
• Good-sized laundry
• Double garage with tandem drive-through section on one side to accommodate a third vehicle, use for copious storage or a workshop area
• Established trees amongst the manicured gardens
• Town water and sewerage
This attractive, affordable, solid brick family home has easy access to the nearby freeway, which takes you to Gold Coast Airport in just over 30 minutes. Burringbar Public School is 3 minutes’ drive and the local shopping village is only 2 minutes away. Murwillumbah is 20 minutes’ drive, Byron Bay 30 minutes and you’re only 12 minutes’ drive to the beautiful, unspoilt South Golden Beach or Pottsville Beach.
Whether you’re scaling down from large acreage, or you’re simply seeking a peaceful, spacious retreat for your family, this property definitely represents great value for money. Don’t miss out – call Julie-Ann Manahan on 0411 081 118 to arrange your inspection today.