Have you always dreamed of living your perfect lifestyle on the beautiful North Coast? You’ll want to inspect this tranquil and character-filled family home, set in an elevated position at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac. Due to the property adjoining a reserve at the rear, your privacy is assured.
Selling agent, Adrian Howe, describes the property as “beautiful, private and unique”. Surrounded by established gardens, the well-built brick and tile home offers you a peaceful and relaxing escape from the outside world. Imagine the joy of sitting back, as you unwind with a coffee and a good book in your choice of the home’s two outdoor areas.
Just some of this incredible home’s features:
• Three spacious bedrooms, complete with built-in robes
• Huge master bedroom
• Three bathrooms
• Family bathroom recently upgraded
• Three universal living areas to use within the home
• Lounge room with fireplace to warm you on winter’s nights
• Family living/dining area with feature French doors opening to the garden
• Multi-purpose area downstairs
• Easy care tiles throughout
• Lovely covered outdoor area at front and another to the rear
• Nooks and crannies which add to the charm
• Huge double garage with space for additional storage or workshop
• Established gardens with water feature
The location is awesome too. You’re less than 5 minutes’ drive from New Brighton Beach, 4 minutes to Ocean Shores Shopping Centre and 4 minutes to Ocean Shores Country Club for a round of golf on their championship course. Beautiful Brunswick Heads, with its pristine river, plus shopping and dining options, is only 5 minutes’ drive south of the property.
With easy access to the M1, you can be in cosmopolitan Byron Bay within around 20 minutes or it’s just 35 minutes’ drive north to Gold Coast Airport for all your national transport connections.
With such a sought-after coastal lifestyle on offer here, you’ll want to be among the first to inspect this property. Get ready to secure your family’s future home. Contact Adrian Howe on 0477 222 457 today to arrange your personal inspection.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||91|
|Median Rental Price||$590 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||31|
|Median Rental Price||$455 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|