Rarely do we come across an expansive acreage property with panoramic views on the Tweed Coast, so this prime rural holding is an absolute gem! Perfectly positioned between the pretty rural village of Mooball and the seaside haven of Pottsville Beach, the captivating 50 acre/20.24 hectare property enjoys easy access to the M1 motorway.
Horse lovers, hobby farmers and nature enthusiasts – Get ready to live your dream lifestyle here. Enjoy picturesque views over the entire property and beyond from the existing spacious, elevated family home.
Should you choose to build again, there are spectacular panoramic ocean views stretching from Hastings Point to Byron Bay from a level building site at the top of the property. (STCA)
Just some of the many inclusions are:
• Three bedrooms, complete with built-in robes
• Ensuite and walk-in robe to spacious master
• Open plan living and dining plus family living area adjacent to the designer kitchen
• Renovated family bathroom with dual vanities
• Games room
• Covered outdoor area
• Huge laundry with extra shower and toilet
• Air conditioning and ceiling fans
• Garage space for up to 4 vehicles, including a machinery shed
• Property is fully fenced
• Ample water from a multitude of spring-fed dams, suitable for aquaculture.
• Fish farm infrastructure included
• Lush green pastures for grazing beef cattle and horses
• Potable water supply from underground licensed bore
Being located only 10 minutes from Pottsville Beach, you’ll often get a fresh, cool coastal breeze. You’re also just 3 minutes from Mooball village, where the historic Victory Hotel offers a cool beer and the local shops stock handy supplies. In around 30 minutes, you can reach the Gold Coast Airport with connections Australia-wide.
Whether you’re a hobby farmer, animal lover or you simply want to enjoy a quieter pace in life, this premium rural property is certainly worthy of your inspection. Call Jason Dittmar on 0477 222 542 to arrange your personal inspection today.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||5|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|