Get ready to roll up the sleeves and put on your renovation rescue hat. This un-immaculate home has a few maintenance issues and requires some TLC, but one thing for sure is you could not wish for a better location.
Consisting of a 2 story brick and Colourbond residence, when new this would have been a family’s dream home by the sea.
• Master bed room with ensuite and WIR
• Upstairs 4 Bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans
• Large living room with exposed beams and raked ceilings
• Separate media room/rumpus
• Open plan kitchen and dining
• Brick feature walls and Slate floors
• Studio space with bathroom and kitchenette
• Solar electric and Solar Hot water.
• 1050 sqm block bordering Marshall’s Creek Nature Reserve
• 600 metre walk to New Brighton Beach
• 150 metre walk to Ocean Shores Country club
Gold Coast Airport, with its national and international connections, is around 30 minutes’ drive north, and Byron Bay is just 15 minutes’ south.
With such an incredible location and lifestyle on offer, this property is sure to please.
Call Jason Dittmar on 0477 222 452.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||76|
|Median Rental Price||$580 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||38 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||30|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-8 %|