Prominently positioned in the most desirable dress circle location in North Ocean Shores, this immaculately presented family home is sure to impress.
The property’s panoramic views extend to Byron Bay Lighthouse and with this coveted Easterly aspect, you can even watch the stunning sunrise over the ocean.
From the moment you enter the established family home, you feel a great sense of space. Whether you prefer indoor or outdoor living, there’s loads of room for everyone here.
Set over three levels, the clever floorplan provides four separate living spaces plus a large entertaining terrace and spacious balcony on the top level.
Among this incredible home’s many features are:
• Four oversized bedrooms, complete with built-in robes
• Three bathrooms plus a powder room
• Potential to convert one of the living areas to a fifth bedroom or large home office
• Ensuite to master bedroom
• The top floor games room could be used as a studio/home office with a knockout view or converted to the master bedroom
• Double garage
• 5Kw+ solar power system
• 869 square metre block with room for a pool
• Beautiful, established landscaped gardens
• Surrounded by other quality homes
What a fabulous, handy location – just 4 minutes’ drive to the beautiful South Golden Beach for a morning swim. You’re also just 2 minutes’ drive to Ocean Shores Public School, 5 minutes to Ocean Shores Country Club and only 7 minutes’ to the local shops and supermarket. Bohemian Byron Bay is 15 minutes’ south or you can be at Gold Coast Airport in just 30 minutes, for all your national and international transport connections.
This impressive family home is set in one of the most sought-after elevated locations in North Ocean Shores. Savvy buyers will quickly recognise the opportunity on offer, so call Julie-Ann Manahan on 0411 081 118 to arrange your personal inspection today.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?