If you’re looking for the way home, this is it. !
This immaculate duplex has been recently renovated throughout with no expense spared, and the result is simply stunning. Every detail has been considered to create a welcoming and stylish property that offers the ultimate in sophisticated, north-coast living.
Enjoy spectacular sunsets over the Banora Point Golf Course from the newly extended deck with easy-breezy outdoor entertaining area and luxurious Spa Choice Oasis swim spa. Or perhaps gather with some friends around the fire pit towards the bottom of the garden? There’s plenty of choice in this spacious and conveniently located property in friendly Banora Point. Enjoy easy access to Banora Shopping Village and golf course, while also being a short drive to the M1, beautiful Gold Coast beaches and airport. Club Banora is also nearby with world-class facilities such as lawn bowls, Olympic size swimming pool and all-weather tennis courts. There’s a lovely water trail to explore in the neighbourhood, as well as a dog-friendly park. It goes without saying there are some fantastic schools in the area as well.
• North-facing duplex.
• Three bedrooms – including one master bedroom with en suite.
• Built in robes in all bedrooms, and a tv point installed.
• Plenty of linen storage.
• Modern kitchen with Carrara marble bench top.
• Two sparkling bathrooms with Calcutta marble benchtops.
• Freshly painted with all new tiling and carpet throughout.
• Ducted Aircon plus a separate aircon in the lounge room.
• Fruit trees and a fire pit in the garden.
• Extended deck with luxury Spa Choice swim spa.
• Double garage. Solar Power, 2 clotheslines.
• Great neighbours.
• 1.2kms to Banora Point Primary School, 2.8kms to Banora Point High School, 6.3kms to Lindisfarne Anglican School.
• 8.5kms to Gold Coast Airport and 83.1kms to Ballina Airport.
• 3.4 kms to shops, cafes and medical centre at Banora Point Shopping Village.
This outstanding property won’t be on the market long. Contact Tania Sheppard today 0436 033 636 for a private inspection.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||308|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||30 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||168|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|