Private Inspections Welcomed
Rarely do properties become available in such close proximity to the town centre, with so much charm and history, with “Business” zoning, and still within an affordable price range. Introducing this “Old Darling” circa 1890’s, of solid hardwood construction and the ultimate business or (Residential location) in the heart of Lismore’s thriving CBD.
• Business zoning perfect for café, restaurant, hairdresser, beautician, accountants, etc
• Comprising three big bedrooms and central hallway
• Lounge that flows out to a huge new covered deck
• Modern kitchen with quality appliances
• Huge renovated bathroom
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Rear laneway access to the large yard, perfect for a shed or other storage (STCA).
• Ample free street parking
• Walk to CBD shops, pubs, restaurants and cafes
• Walk to choice of schools, sports grounds, pool, showgrounds
• 5 mins to Lismore airport
• 35 mins to Ballina-Byron Gateway Airport
• 40 mins to beaches.
Think investment in the future of this thriving town, expected to be one of the biggest growth areas for property values in Australia in coming years. Meanwhile earn excellent return (potential 6-8%). Move in and enjoy the convenience of walking to everything or, lease it out on a residential or commercial lease. Price, Position…. enjoy excellent income in an enviable landmark location – the options are endless.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||15|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|