Only a select few homes on prestigious Kingscliff Hill command broad, sweeping ocean and coastal views such as those on offer here. Stretching from Cudgen Creek, right along the pristine Tweed coastline to Cook Island and north to Coolangatta, the views are simply spectacular. You can enjoy whale watching by day, and by night, entertain family and friends on your expansive terrace with the gorgeous views as a backdrop.
Fully renovated with meticulous attention to detail by the current owners, this immaculate double brick home would suit a large family seeking extra space or those requiring separate in-law/ extended family accommodation. Alternatively, there’s potential for an Air B&B or possible rental accommodation.
Just some of this fabulous home’s many features include:
- Five bedrooms, four complete with built-in robes
- Spacious master bedroom with dual aspect and those stunning views
- Private sunroom/parent’s retreat off the master
- Three bathrooms tiled in quality Italian porcelain
- Spa bath in main bathroom, plus full bath downstairs
- Spacious open plan living and dining area with corner reading nook
- Gleaming polished Tallowwood floors and staircase
- Additional living and dining area with kitchenette downstairs
- Well-appointed designer kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, 2-pak cabinets, Smeg oven and integrated microwave, stainless steel dishwasher and Zip hydro tap
- Ducted air conditioning upstairs, two split systems downstairs, ceiling fans throughout
- Garage, carport and visitor’s parking space
- Sparkling freshwater inground pool set amongst inviting tropical surrounds
- Landscaped front garden, paved poolside relaxation area and rear courtyard
This incredible family home is just 130 metres from the patrolled beach and Cudgen Surf Club. You’re also just a few minutes stroll from Kingscliff’s eclectic mix of gourmet restaurants, bustling cafes, and fashion and lifestyle stores. You’re also just five minutes’ drive from the popular beachside resort, shopping and dining options of Salt Village. Tweed City Shopping Centre is 8km and it’s only 13km to Gold Coast Airport, with its national and international connections.
Quality homes with amazing coastal views in this tightly-held hilltop location are often sought but rarely found. Don’t miss the fleeting opportunity to acquire such a high-calibre property – call Julie-Ann Manahan on 0411 081 118 (Raine & Horne Ocean Shores/Brunswick Heads) or Nick Witheriff 0405 618 477 (L J Hooker Kingscliff) to arrange your inspection today.