From the moment you arrive at this iconic property, you experience a sense of peace, calm and tranquility. With its gorgeous leafy surrounds and quiet location at the end of the street, this home is definitely a welcoming haven.
Just 600 metres from the pristine sands and crystal clear waters of South Golden Beach, this contemporary coastal home offers the busy modern family an ideal relaxed yet stylish lifestyle.
A statement in style, the home has been renovated by the current owners. Parents will love the retreat-style master, with large bedroom, sitting area, huge walk-in robe, soaring ceilings, gorgeous ensuite and your own private deck, where you can enjoy the morning sun and read a book in quiet seclusion.
Just a sample of this beautiful home’s features:
• Five spacious bedrooms, three complete with built-in wardrobes
• Stunning marble effect bathrooms, main with deep, luxurious bath for your relaxation
• Spacious open plan living and dining areas, flooded with natural light
• Modern kitchen with quality stainless steel gas cooker plus dishwasher
• Fabulous covered alfresco entertaining terrace
• Great sized backyard and room for a pool
• Oversized laundry with additional fourth shower
• Easy care tiles downstairs and stunning flooring upstairs
• Polished timber staircase
• Quality contemporary fittings throughout
• Double garage
• Land size: 721 square metres
What a fabulous lifestyle! You’re just a few doors away from the local waterway, where you can launch your canoe or tinny to explore our wonderful local area. Take an easy morning stroll to the beach, followed by a relaxing freshly brewed coffee or delicious breakfast in your choice of nearby cafes. Each Tuesday morning, the New Brighton Farmer’s Markets come alive with friendly people, live music and fresh local produce from our region. It’s a great place to chat to the growers, socialise with your neighbours and enjoy the simple pleasures of laid-back North Coast living.
For other supplies, the local shops and supermarket are just 5 minutes’ drive, Brunswick Heads is 10 minutes and Byron Bay is only 20 minutes’ drive. Gold Coast Airport, with its national and international transport connections, is just 40 minutes north.
Ocean Shores Country Club, 5 minutes’ drive from your door, is perfect for a round of golf on the championship course, plus a gourmet meal after the game.
This truly captivating property showcases the ultimate relaxed coastal lifestyle in an unrivalled beachside location, but you’ll need to be quick to secure this slice of heaven for yourself. Call Julie-Ann Manahan on 0411 081 118 to arrange your personal inspection today.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||23|
|Median Rental Price||$620 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||5|