INSPECTIONS BY PRIVATE VIEWING
Reminiscent of a grand country estate, the tree-lined drive at “Lawn Hill” winds its way upward towards your destination – the sprawling, immaculate home and studio on the property’s hill top. Spectacularly set amongst the foothills of iconic Mount Warning, this breathtaking property comprises 5.2 acres of elevated, mostly fenced land, including your own picturesque dam.
Beyond the circular driveway with its statement central fountain, the beautiful main residence takes pride of position. Built in 2003, this privately located home boasts views of Mount Warning to Hatton’s Bluff, high quality appointments throughout, a Northerly aspect and eco-friendly, solar passive design.
The superb, single level residence has been thoughtfully designed to incorporate:
• Three spacious bedrooms including oversized master, plus large office
• Ensuite with luxurious sunken bath and dual vanities with granite benchtop
• Inviting, tiled open plan living and dining spaces
• TV/Media room and breakfast room
• Bifolds opening onto the huge North-facing entertaining terrace, ideal for hosting large parties or more intimate family gatherings
• Beautifully landscaped 100,000 litre swimming pool with feature waterfall
• Chef’s kitchen with granite benchtops, Kleenmaid induction cooking appliances and Smeg dishwasher
• Ducted air conditioning, ceiling fans and sound system throughout
• Feature timber Plantation shutters throughout the residence
• Large auto double garage
• 18 solar panels totalling 4.8Kw
Also on the vast property, you have a large, North-facing four bedroom studio with study and TV room, plus dining area, kitchenette and bathroom with separate toilet. Air conditioning and ceiling fans enhance your comfort levels. Glass louvre windows maximise ventilation and timber verandas wrap around the sides, providing a welcoming outdoor space at any time of the day. An extra-height double garage with workshop/mezzanine and storage area adjoins the property.
Additional attractions are a security system, separate metered power and separate septic tanks to both residences, underground power, your own water source with electric submersible pump from a spring-fed bore, 2 × 10,000 gallon concrete water tanks, 300 litre heat pump hot water storage and so much more. You simply must inspect to appreciate all that is on offer here.
This prime rural holding is located just 10 minutes from the Murwillumbah CBD (via sealed bitumen road), 3 minutes to Uki village, 40 minutes north of Byron Bay and 35 minutes to Cabarita Beach. You’re also approximately 35 minutes from Gold Coast Airport which connects you throughout Australia and a selection of international destinations.
We are honoured to offer this outstanding rural property for sale. Acreage properties of such high calibre rarely come onto the market for sale, and discerning purchasers will recognise the value of this unique offering. Call Julie-Ann Manahan on 0411 081 118 to arrange your personal inspection today
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||18|
|Median Rental Price||$508 p.w.|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|