We proudly present “Alistabrooke Park”, an exceptional lifestyle acreage property comprising 26 acres of land with premium, custom-built equestrian facilities, an impeccable, spacious Federation-style residence plus a separate caretaker’s cottage, all located just 3 minutes’ drive from Murwillumbah and just 20 minutes from Gold Coast Airport.
This outstanding rural estate has been thoughtfully created and immaculately maintained. The property offers a range of opportunities for families to enjoy an amazing country lifestyle incorporating horses, cattle or other types of small-scale/hobby farming or to use it as a training venue.
Alistabrooke Park’s impressive features include:
• Four oversized spacious bedrooms, all complete with built-in robes and potential for fifth bedroom if required
• Large master suite with luxurious ensuite, roomy walk-in robe, parent’s retreat/ relaxation area, air conditioning, plantation shutters and ceiling fan
• Well-appointed family bathroom with dual vanities
• Two indulgent claw foot, roll top bathtubs to soak in
• Spacious formal living and dining areas
• Inviting family living space with combustion fireplace and air conditioning
• Oversized solid timber Colonial-style kitchen with plenty of storage
• Covered verandahs front and back
• Tropical, saltwater lagoon-style pool, fully fenced
• Adjacent entertainer’s cabana, complete with thatched ceiling and café blinds
• Auto triple garage with internal access to house
• Established gardens including flowers, citrus and herbs
• Large shed – 20m x 7.5m total, divided into residence and machinery storage
• Open plan living area with combustion fireplace + kitchen
• Two bedrooms, complete with built-in robes
• Two-way bathroom and separate toilet
• Large machinery storage shed, two roller doors
• Gas hot water
• Pet enclosure and chicken coop
• Equestrian arena – 62m x 22m
• American-style barn including tack room, laundry, 2 stables, large storage area with mezzanine and separate feed room
• Dressage area
• Round yard
• 8 front paddocks plus 2 field paddocks
• 14 field shelters
• Electric fending between each paddock
• Dog-proof fencing to all boundaries
• Spring-fed dam with unlimited water supply plus pump
• 120,000 litre water tanks
• 2 septic systems with current Tweed Shire Council required treatment zone
• Land size: 10.64 hectares / 26.29 acres
• Zoning: Non-Urban – R
What a fantastic location! You’re a short drive from Murwillumbah Racecourse and showgrounds and only 3km to the township. As well as being so close to Murwillumbah, where you’ll find a wide range of shops, cafes and services, the property is just 18 minutes to Tweed Heads for major shopping and just under 25 minutes to the GC airport and Southern Cross University. Local Tweed Coast beaches including Kingscliff, Fingal, Cabarita and Pottsville are approximately 25 minutes’ drive, with vibrant Byron Bay just 45 minutes away.
A choice of reputable public and private primary and secondary schools are located in and around Murwillumbah, including Mt St Patrick’s Catholic College, plus Lindisfarne Anglican Grammar at Terranora.
Undoubtedly, this incomparable property represents one of the Tweed Valley’s premier rural holdings.
The opportunity to acquire a property of this quality and calibre is rare indeed. Interested parties are requested to register their interest with the exclusive agent, Julie-Ann Manahan on 0411 081 118, who will arrange your private, escorted inspection of this magnificent property.