Perfectly positioned in a peaceful, sought after corner of the beautiful seaside haven that is South Golden Beach, this stylish, warm and welcoming family home offers the ideal place to retreat, relax and recharge your spirit.
Start your day with a laidback coffee on the wide timber deck which wraps around the home. This is surely the best spot to share quiet chats, make memories with the family or entertain your friends while the fresh ocean breeze float around you. If you prefer a morning dip, you’re just 500 metres’ level stroll to the unspoilt sands and clear waters this region is famous for.
Inside this character-filled home, you’ll find a spacious, light and bright open plan living/dining and meals area adjoining the new, custom-built chef’s kitchen, with its broad timber benchtop, statement splashback, stainless steel appliances including a gas cooktop and a ceramic Butler’s sink.
Just some of this amazing home’s inclusions are:
• Five spacious bedrooms, master with balcony access
• Two bathrooms
• Mezzanine level, currently used as additional TV/living area
• Polished timber floors throughout
• Vaulted raked ceilings
• Ceiling fans and louvre windows throughout
• Professionally painted throughout with quality paint
• Double-glazed skylights with heat-blocking film
• Massive double lock-up garage/shed
• Perfect Studio ideal for passive income or teenagers retreat
• Tandem carport, ideal for the kids to ride their bikes or play on rainy days
• 6kW top-of-the-range solar power system with SMA inverter
• 325L top-of-the-range solar hot water system
This property presents the perfect family home with potential to generate a little passive income with the existing studio at the rear of the block. With 800 square metres of land, there’s also plenty of room for a pool.
The nearby nature reserve offers bicycle and walking tracks connecting you to the neighbouring communities of New Brighton and Ocean Shores, where you’ll find the shopping centre, Golf Club and a range of inviting cafes and dining options.
You’re just 5 minutes’ drive to Ocean Shores Public School, 7 minutes’ to Ocean Shores Country Club, 15 minutes’ to vibrant Byron Bay or only 30 minutes’ drive to Gold Coast Airport, with all its national and international connections.
Capturing the essence of the quintessential family beach retreat, with the added bonus of income-earning potential, this property will surely be a major drawcard for savvy buyers and investors alike. So don’t miss out – call Julie-Ann Manahan now on 0411 081 118 to arrange your personal inspection.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||19|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||34 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|