Love your golf? Simply open the back gate of this renovated, modern family home and you’re right on the championship golf course at Ocean Shores Country Club, ready to tee off!
As all the hard work has been done on this welcoming property, so there will be plenty of time for leisurely pursuits. You have our gorgeous local beaches close by, perfect for a refreshing swim or to enjoy fun times with the family on the sand. When you return home, you can sit back and relax with picturesque views across the adjacent golf course.
Those who work from home will love the separate home office/studio, which would be ideal for a wide range of home-based businesses.
Just some of this inviting home’s many features include:
• Three bedrooms, complete with built-in robes
• Ensuite to the master bedroom and huge robe
• Spacious open plan living and dining areas
• Stunning contemporary kitchen with stainless steel appliances, including a dishwasher
• Sleek, easy care tiles throughout the living areas
• Sparkling inground pool with a tiled, covered poolside area to shield your family from the sun’s rays during the peak of summer
• Spacious patio, ideal for alfresco entertaining as you make precious memories with family and friends
• Double garage with storage at the rear and additional side access for your boat, van or golf buggy
• Fully-fenced back yard for the kids to play in safety
• 854 square metre block
The Ocean Shores Country Clubhouse is just 3 minutes away, and is ideal for a delicious meal or to enjoy Sunday afternoon bubbles with spectacular ocean views as your backdrop.
Ocean Shores Public School is 5 minutes drive and the bus stop just around the corner on Orana Road. Local shops are only 3 minutes away. Beautiful Brunswick Heads is 5 minutes, vibrant Byron Bay 20 minutes and chilled-out Mullumbimby is 10 minutes’ drive away. Gold Coast Airport, for all your national and international transport connects, is just over 30 minutes’ drive north.
There’s so much on offer in this appealing modern home, but you really need to come and explore it for yourself. Call Julie-Ann Manahan today on 0411 081 118 to arrange your personal inspection before it’s SOLD!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||80|
|Median Rental Price||$580 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||38 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||37|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-7 %|
Brunswick Heads Public School
|Fingal Street Brunswick Heads NSW 2483||Primary||Government||2.92 km|
Ocean Shores Public School
|166 Shara Boulevard Ocean Shores NSW 2483||Primary||Government||2.93 km|
Mullumbimby Public School
|5-21 Morrison Avenue Mullumbimby NSW 2482||Primary||Government||4.96 km|
The Pocket Public School
|541 The Pocket Road The Pocket NSW 2483||Primary||Government||5.88 km|
Hinterland Christian College
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.