Set in the heart of charming Burringbar village on the pristine Tweed Coast, this character-filled weatherboard cottage offers an attractive package for first home buyers, investors or those seeking to downsize from a larger home.
There’s more than meets the eye here. Behind the double carport, you’ll find a large shed converted to a studio/rumpus room plus additional space at the rear. While this area provides a fabulous extra living space, it could also suit a home-based business or potentially be used as guest accommodation.
Inside the gorgeous cottage, you’ll find:
• Three bedrooms, with a walk-in robe to the spacious master
• Family bathroom
• Eat-in kitchen with 900mm gas cooker
• Air conditioning in the living area
• Lovely panelled-glass French doors opening to the veranda
• Easy-care timber laminate flooring
• Contemporary colour scheme and high ceilings throughout
• Large laundry
• Inviting covered timber deck plus outdoor area
• Large, leafy back yard with room for children, pets or chooks
• Colorbond roof
• Colorbond shed at rear
• Large 1011 square metre block
The property is close to Burringbar Public School and Gumnuts Pre-School, Moo Moo Caf and Fallen Leaf Caf, plus other local shops such as general store, pharmacy, butcher, as well as Mooball Victory Hotel and Burringbar District Sports Club.
Murwillumbah is just 20 minutes’ drive and the coastal village of Pottsville is 14 minutes from your door. Unspoiled beaches are also close by including Pottsville & Wooyung with New Brighton and South Golden Beach just 13 minutes away. You also have Gold Coast Airport, with its national and international transport connections, just 30 minutes to the North.
If you’re ready to enjoy a laidback village lifestyle in a charming cottage, call Jason Dittmar today on 0477 222 452 to arrange your personal inspection.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||7|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|