What a surprise package this is your work-from-home dream come true! You can’t tell from the outside, so you must come on in and discover this spacious, attractive family home, just perfect for entertaining, plus the generous studio with air-conditioning, which is ideal for business.
While the current owner operates a hair salon from the property, the spacious studio area is suitable for a multitude of uses including a massage therapist, natural therapies practitioner, animal grooming or an artist’s studio. The property is in a great visual location and is easy for clients to find.
Just some of this fabulous home’s inclusions:
• Newly renovated gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, entertainers island bench with oversized walk in pantry
• Three double bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
• Beautifully renovated family bathroom with deep relaxing bath
• Extra shower and toilet
• Three spacious living areas to choose from
• Huge covered outdoor areas – room for a full-scale party, more intimate drinks with friends or a Sunday barbecue lunch
• Outdoor fireplace and spa
• Security screens
• Large carport plus garage/storage area
• 2.2Kw solar system
• 921 square metre block
You can’t beat the location – within walking distance of cafes, restaurants and the stunning Brunswick Heads. You’re also just 2 minutes’ drive to local shops or a round of golf at Ocean Shores Country Club, 4 minutes’ drive to Brunswick Heads, 15 minutes to Byron Bay and only 30 minutes to Gold Coast Airport.
If you’re seeking to successfully combine your home and business interests while leaving plenty of room for your family to enjoy their own privacy, you simply must inspect this fabulous property. Contact Julie-Ann Manahan on 0411 081 118 to arrange your personal inspection today.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||72|
|Median Rental Price||$580 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||38 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||26|
|Median Rental Price||$425 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-11 %|