Escape to “Fig Tree Hill”, a substantial and picturesque holding of prized coastal acreage, perfectly positioned in close proximity to motorway access and less than 7 minutes’ drive to the thriving Tweed Coast village of Pottsville. Imagine the relaxed, laid-back lifestyle you and your family could enjoy amongst this peaceful rural setting, with a beachside paradise, village cafes and shops just minutes from your door.
This very special offering comprises a parcel of land totaling 41.239 hectares, or just over 100 acres, with two road frontages to Cudgera Creek Road and Cabbage Gum Road. Accommodation includes a beautifully renovated main house, plus a guest cottage and a converted dairy. The possibilities here are endless, with potential to accommodate your extended family or holiday lettings, a Bed and Breakfast, wedding venue, agri-tourism or eco-tourism venture (STCA).
The larger parcel of land, which is approximately 70 acres, features all three dwellings, four spring-fed dams, two of which are stocked with silver perch. Higher up the hill, a magnificent old fig tree adjoins a higher, more private potential building site for your new dream home featuring superb ocean and coastline views.
Pristine Cudgera Creek runs the entire length of the remaining 30 acres, which is fully fenced with access roads and also has a potential house site offering ocean views to the North and East.
There’s so much on offer at this superb property, some of which includes:
• Main house – Renovated in modern country style, two bedrooms, polished timber floors, modern kitchen and bathroom, two toilets, ducted air conditioning and picturesque outlook from the expansive back deck
• Guest cottage – Original condition, three bedrooms, potential to renovate or decommission and build your dream home
• Converted dairy – Renovated to cater for family or friends, two bedrooms, bathroom, split-system air conditioning and a very peaceful rural outlook from the patio
• Power, Council garbage service and NBN internet connected
• Tank water supply, long creek frontage and a private waterfall
• Multiple potential House Sites with Panoramic Ocean views
• Double lock-up garage adjacent to main house,Tractor Sheds
• Underground pumping system from the spring-fed dam to house and dairy
All this is just 25 minutes from the Gold Coast Airport, with its vast national and international travel connections, as well as just 30 minutes to bohemian Byron Bay.
Extensive land holdings such as this are rarely found so close to the coast.
There’s so much on offer here, this property certainly won’t last long, so you’ll need to be quick. Call Jason Dittmar on 0477 222 452 or Julie-Ann Manahan on 0411 081 118 to arrange your personal inspection today.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?