Raine & Horne Ocean Shores are Hiring!
If you are looking for a career change or just looking for a new venture next year, check out our job vacancies below.
CUSTOMER CARE MANAGER
- Do you LOVE real estate?
- Know how to deliver an outstanding client experience?
- Be part of our passionate, highly engaged, and supportive team
We are a market-leading, award-winning agency delivering superior property services across the Northern Rivers and Tweed regions.
We are all about SERVICE. Our team needs you to be ready and willing to coordinate and deliver the best possible customer experience to support our growing brand.. an outgoing people person who thrives on the buzz of the property industry. You’ll also be a team player, have strong administration skills, and be tech-savvy. This is a full-time role based at our office in Ocean Shores.
- Possession of a current Real Estate Licence or Certificate of Registration
- Possession of a current driver’s licence
- Ability to provide a motor vehicle for work use
- Ability to build strong client relationships and maintain an excellent customer focus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong administrative skills – organised, thorough with attention to detail
- Proactive, punctual, reliable, and flexible
- Ability to work within a diverse team
- Ability to generate and act on new ideas that add value to the business
- A commitment to acting with respect, honesty, integrity, and fairness at all times
- Liaising with vendors, buyers, and landlords to build and maintain relationships
- Delivering welcome packs and client gifts
- After-sales follow up
- Planning and organising social events
- Planning and organising community events
We are all about SERVICE. Our team needs you to be ready and willing to coordinate and deliver the best possible customer experience to support our growing brand.
Please email your resume, together with a brief cover letter outlining why you are the right person for the role, to our Principal – [email protected]