Are you looking to start or expand your rental portfolio? This ideally located townhouse is also the perfect starting place for anyone looking to get out of the rental cycle and establish their own home.
- Updated kitchen appliances
- Light and airy open plan living and dining
- 3 generous bedrooms with built ins
- 2 bathrooms (ensuite off master bedroom)
- Additional powder room downstairs
- Air Conditioning
- Single lock-up garage with internal access, ample storage space
- Covered entertaining patio and spacious courtyard area with landscaped garden
- Resort Style Complex facilities including a pool
- Secure Gated complex with onsite managers
With its multitude of parks and esplanades, Victoria Point is a popular destination for leisurely outdoor afternoons spent strolling, swimming, cycling or enjoying a barbecue with family and friends. There is a great range of urban-chic dining options at Lakeside – the open-planned precinct overlooking the lake created by Eprapah Creek. You can also take in a movie at the local cinema, enjoy drinks with friends in one of the local bars or make the most of some retail therapy.
Thompson’s Beach is a very popular swimming spot when it’s warm and is ideal for paddle-boarding. Victoria Point is also the gateway to Coochiemudlo Island and its sandy beach, with a regular ferry and Amity Trader barge service from the jetty on Masters Avenue. A boat ramp is popular with those wanting easy access to Moreton Bay. When it comes to parks, recreation and schools you are blessed for choice all in walking distance.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||213|
|Median Rental Price||$628 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||35 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||27|
|Median Rental Price||$460 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|