This large 3-bedroom apartment (138sqm internal plus large external paved and garden area) is located high up on the Point. It offers comfortable yet stylish living featuring spacious living areas with room for the largest furniture.
• Spacious living areas flowing through to an extra-large private outdoor patio and garden area with room for your BBQ and outdoor furniture with rear securely gated access to communal gardens and pool area (including dining area and spa) The garden area wraps around the front and side of the apartment with access from the living room and bedrooms
• Well-appointed light and airy kitchen
• Fully air conditioned (lounge and all 3 bedrooms)
• Three generous sized bedrooms with the main bedroom serviced by a well-appointed ensuite with a second shower
• Large bathroom/laundry with shower and bath
• Large apartment size to impress those looking at similar apartments
• Secure underground Car Park
This very well presented executive style Apartment has all of the attractions of inner-city living including an easy walk to 3 Ferry/Cat/City Hopper terminals, the iconic Story Bridge Hotel, Cafes, general store, coffee shops, gymnasiums and local and riverside restaurants, including the popular new Howard Smith Wharf, and all this within a few minutes from the CBD (2km) and a leisurely stroll along the Kangaroo Point cliffs to Southbank Parklands. The airport is also only a short 18 mins drive
Other amenities include swimming pool, spa, beautiful gardens, ample visitor parking and the comfort of full swipe-technology security, CCTV camera surveillance, Intercom and fulltime on-site management. A small dog will be considered on application
Please feel free to call us now to arrange an inspection at any time as we live on-site
Please note: Photos are an indication only. Actual interior and fittings may vary
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||16|
|Median Rental Price||$590 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||243|
|Median Rental Price||$460 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|