LOCATION – LIFESTYLE – VIEWS
You will so enjoy the benefits of living in this bright and spacious apartment. Large Balcony and on the Top Floor.
Inspect – and you won’t be disappointed.
So much on offer:
• Contemporary design with open plan living
• Floor to ceiling glass doors open to a spacious balcony overlooking
the lush green landscape of the Paddington hills.
• European appliances with Gas Cook top
• Island bench
• Built-in fridge & dishwasher
• Large bedroom with 2 built in wardrobes
• Bathroom can be entered from the bedroom or living area
• Dryer can be supplied
It also features:
• Ducted air-conditioning
• Basement car park with lift access
• 25m pool, deck and BBQ area
• Professional Building Management
• Express bus to the CBD
• Opposite Ithaca Park
OFFERING THE BEST OF LIFESTYLE AND LOCATION.
Just minutes from the CBD, and a stroll from the delights of fabulous boutiques, designer shopping and an exciting selection of appealing cafes and restaurants, these apartments are rarely vacant for long.
All within walking distance to Caxton Street, The Barracks shopping precinct and cinemas, and a stone’s throw from the iconic Suncorp Stadium.
Inspection a Must!
This property is Unfurnished
***Please note- Internal photos similar to actual apartment
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||139|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||54|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|