Welcome to Orion Living at 123 Cavendish Road, Coorparoo. This new generation apartment not only offers you all the creature comforts but a great way of life.
Situated in secluded section of the building away from traffic noise, the apartment features a dedicated walk-in office. It also provides a great TV with sound bar and the galley kitchen comes with a butchers block providing lots of extra shelf space. With summer coming, the roof top infinity pool and entertainment area with spectacular views of the city offers the perfect way to kick back and relax. Orion has the bus at the door, the train 4 minutes walk away and a cool restaurant scene, cinema and the three major supermarkets just up the road.
• Beautifully appointed unit with stone bench tops, gas cooktop; ducted air; private balcony.
• Separate walk-in study
• Secluded and private location away from any traffic noise.
• The fastest broadband in Australia.
• The cheapest utility costs – a third cheaper than dealing direct with utility companies.
• A very cool roof-top pool and entertainment area with spectacular views to the city.
• A brief walk to train and busway to the city just 4.5 km away.
The only high-rise situated in its leafy surrounds, you’ll enjoy a laid-back lifestyle with a vibrant café/restaurant scene, major supermarkets and everything you need all just a stroll away. Come and have a look.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||176|
|Median Rental Price||$525 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||159|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|