Your huge NE facing balcony and living areas offer spectacular, uninterrupted views of the city. On a clear day you can see forever. Add to this all the little luxuries this new generation apartment has to offer including, his and hers vanities in the ensuite or you can relax in the full length bath in the main. The entertainers kitchen offers island stone bench tops, gas cook top and even a walk-in butler’s pantry/office.
• Ducted air con and ceiling fans
• The fastest broadband in Australia .
• The cheapest utility costs – a third cheaper than dealing direct with utility companies.
• A very cool roof-top pool and entertainment area with spectacular views to the city.
• A brief walk to train and busway to the city just 4.5 km away.
The only high-rise situated in its leafy surrounds, you’ll enjoy a laid-back lifestyle with a vibrant café/restaurant scene, the three major supermarkets, movie complex and everything you need all just a stroll away. Come and have a look.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||220|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||236|
|Median Rental Price||$375 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|