We want you to come see this perfect location, call us on 0402669700 for a private appointment.
• Two storey townhouse for easy living
• Bright open-plan living which is well designed (sunny outlook)
• Tiled Dining and Lounge combined with a modern kitchen
• Air-conditioned downstairs
• Single lock up remote control garage with space for 1 car on the driveway (Laundry area in the garage)
• Massive master bedroom including air conditioning and mirrored wardrobe
• Ensuite toilet and shower plus separate toilet room
• Low maintenance, fully-fenced courtyard & awning for shade (pets generally NOT approved)
• Bathroom upstairs and Powder room downstairs (Gas Water Heating)
• Carpeted bedrooms with fans (and shelving in every room)
• NBN Ready!
• Complex pool and grounds professionally maintained with Security Cameras on the roadways
Come to the manager’s unit 35 (370 Gainsborough Dr) where you need to sign in first before viewing.
Onsite managers 0402669700
Check out our website www.gainsboroughviews.com.au
Welcome to your new community. This is where you can just drive home, everything works, enjoy the freedom, relax in the communal pool, have a bike/stroll around the walkways, visit the new Bimbimba park, get away to Mt. Tamborine or even play golf at Gainsborough Greens.
Consider the time – 2 minutes to Pimpama Junction, schools including Kings College, St Joseph College, Pimpama City Shopping Centre, 10 minutes to train stations or Movie World, Wet n Wild and Dreamworld or Gold Coast City Marina, 20 minutes to Westfield and other major shopping malls. It is basically halfway between Brisbane and the Gold Coast if you are commuting. The suburb has upgraded its infrastructure and there are major developments coming including new sports fields, parks and road expansion. Now is your opportunity to move in at the right time.
Call today for an appointment to have a personal inspection.
*Photos of townhouse & surroundings is indicative and example only. Includes nearby amenities
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||255|
|Median Rental Price||$435 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||25|
|Median Rental Price||$395 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|